Lawler Sustainability is an award-winning Energy Services Company with a unique market approach to delivering value to its clients through a combination of Energy Efficiency Upgrades and Energy focused Facility Management.
We have contracts with Dublin City Council on a number of their Leisure & Fitness Centres with additional sites expected to come online with other Dublin Local Authorities.
The role of Energy Facilities Manager would suit an ambitious maintenance technician from mechanical, electrical, or controls/automation background or a maintenance contracts manager.
What we’re offering:
- Fast-moving and challenging role, while working in the vibrant City of Kilkenny
- Close working relationships with senior managers and directors
- Direct exposure to clients
- Flexible/remote working options after probation period
- A company that supports your personal and professional development through internal and external CPD
- Competitive salary: dependent on experience
- Attractive working benefits including a company pension scheme
- Emphasis on work-life balance as well as great culture and company social club
- Prepare costs and business cases to assist Clients with securing budgets
- Devise best value engineering solutions to site issues
- Assist in preparing monthly client invoices
- Managing ordering and procurement on sites
- Prepare subcontractor packages, payment applications, agree on costs & arrange them to carry out specialist works
- Sound knowledge of Statutory testing and plant maintenance Intervals
- Carry out site surveys and audits on equipment and systems
- Management of PPM requirements of new and existing projects
- Experience in managing maintenance budgets
- Management of the customer interface, ensuring a high profile in the day-to-day running of the sites and a consistently strong link to all key stakeholders
- Provide emergency call-out cover to the managed sites
There will be significant training given and it is understood that candidates are unlikely to have all of these competencies.
Personal competencies must include:
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (preferred)
- Ambition to lead and grow this new division within the company
- Curious about all things engineering & energy-related
- A desire to advance within the company
- Knowledge of current Health and Safety requirements
- Excellent communication skills and ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Strong customer focus and ability to be resourceful
- Good computer literacy
We hope to hear from ambitious engineers looking to work in a company that places a great emphasis on their staff and rewards achievement.
If you think you fit what we’re looking for, do not hesitate to apply today!
COVID-19 considerations; Our office has taken all recommended services to return to work and we are offering flexible working to our staff alternating between the office and home working.