We are poised to enter an accelerated growth phase across a number of business sectors and are seeking a professional & enthusiastic IoT Deployment Manager to meet the demand for our services.
Lawler Sustainability was formed in 2008 to provide an integrated approach to reducing clients’ energy consumption, their carbon footprint, and increasing sustainability. We are a CIBSE and SEAI award-winning multi-disciplinary team of highly qualified Building Services Engineers with offices in Ireland and the UK. We offer building services design, project management, sustainability and low carbon consultancy & more.
At the backbone of our services, our own Vision system is an Internet of Things platform that digitises and automates different aspects of building performance. Vision collects live data from site through meters and sensors, stores and processes the data through smart analytics and algorithms which automatically trigger corrective/improvement actions (through on-site actuators). Vision is a technology agnostic system and works with a range of different IoT communication protocols (e.g. LoRaWAN, EnOcean, MQTT, etc.)
We are looking for a passionate individual to lead the deployment of Vision in our client’s sites.
The duties and responsibilities of the position will be overarching, with a strong element of project management:
- Conduct site visits to assess the IoT requirements for each project, i.e. number and type of devices required.
- Develop Vision proposals for clients
- Manage the procurement of these same devices.
- Develop implementation programmes and timelines.
- Communication with clients on status of deployment.
- Manage the integration of new devices in Vision’s database.
- Closely cooperate with Vision’s Software Architect to pre-configure devices before site deployment.
- Organise and manage sub-contractors to perform the physical deployment/installation of the Vision devices on site (electric meters, temperature sensors, vibration sensors, TRVs, etc.)
- Provisioning of new devices to Vision at the moment of deployment. Ensure devices are properly communicating.
- Maintain and update the Vision database (asset register that includes details and location for all devices owned or deployed by Vision)
What We’re Looking For:
- Good knowledge of metering solutions (electrical, heat, gas, water, etc.)
- Experience in IoT deployments
- Good project management and organisational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in managing sub-contractors
What We’re Offering
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Remote working and bike to work scheme
- Close working relationship with senior managers and directors
- Direct exposure to clients
- Private healthcare fully subsidised
- Great work-life balance
- Professional subscription fees paid monthly
- A company that supports your personal and professional development (through internal and external CPD)
- Support to Chartership
- Fast-moving and challenging role
- Great culture and company social club
Visit our Lawler Careers page for more reasons why Lawler Group in Kilkenny should be your next move.
Fast-track your career in one of Ireland’s top engineering firms by applying now.
We hope to hear from ambitious engineers looking to work in a company that places a great emphasis on its staff and rewards achievement. If you think you fit what we’re looking for, do not hesitate to apply today!
Check out our Careers page for all of our latest job vacancies here.
COVID-19 considerations; Our office has taken all recommended services to return to work and we are offering flexible working to our staff alternating between the office and home working.