Lawler Sustainability is a successful multi-disciplinary engineering business. We are HQ’d in Kilkenny, with offices in Dublin and London, and a client base that stretches across Ireland, UK, Europe and the Middle East.
Lawler Sustainability was formed in 2008 to provide an integrated approach to reducing clients’ energy consumption, their carbon footprint and increasing sustainability.
We are poised to enter an accelerated growth phase across a number of business sectors, and are seeking Building Service Engineers to meet the demand for our services.
What we’re offering:
- Fast-moving and challenging roles
- Exposure to a wide range of projects (€500k-€250m) in exciting sectors
- Close working relationships with senior managers and directors
- Direct exposure to clients
- Improved quality of life available in the South-East and flexible working options
- Competitive salary and conditions
- You will use IES VE to produce thermal models and simulations related to a range of building projects in order to demonstrate regulatory compliance (Building Regulations Part L). You will produce energy calculations, heating analysis and generate building thermal loads.
- You will be part of a highly motivated design team dedicated to reducing the environmental impact of buildings. This will be done by producing technically accurate work and liaising effectively with the rest of the team and using relevant software effectively.
What we’re looking for:
- A junior engineer from either a Mechanical or Sustainability background
- 1-2 years experience in Thermal Modelling using IES VE with a solid understanding of MEP services in addition to a general understanding of current Building Regulations including Part L and Part F
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or Masters in Sustainable Energy Engineering
- Ability to carry out IES Thermal Modelling / Sustainability / Mechanical / IES VE Heat Loads Energy Calculations
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.