We are poised to enter an accelerated growth phase across a number of business sectors and are seeking a professional & enthusiastic Project Manager to meet the demand for our Energy Performance Contracting services.
Lawler Sustainability was formed in 2008 to provide an integrated approach to reducing clients’ energy consumption, their carbon footprint, and increasing sustainability. We are a CIBSE and SEAI award-winning multi-disciplinary team of highly qualified Building Services Engineers with offices in Ireland and the UK. We offer building services design, project management, sustainability and low carbon consultancy & more.
Lawler Sustainability is a leading company in Ireland in the built environment sector, awarded for two years in a row the title of Best Building Performance Consultancy in the UK and Ireland.
Lawler Sustainability has led the way as an Energy Supply Company (“ESCo”) in carrying out sustainability contracts in the Public Sector with leading County Councils and we have also carried out the first Energy Performance Contracts (EPCs) in the Private Sector with market leading companies.
The Lawler Sustainability proposition is unparalleled in our market. We are now seeking a passionate professional to join our rapidly growing EPC team, supporting us in achieving our clear potential.
Our vision is to become the leaders in Ireland in designing, implementing and managing energy efficiency projects.
The duties and responsibilities of the position will include all aspects related with the implementation and construction stage of an energy efficiency renovation project:
- Procurement of equipment and sub-contractors.
- Attend site visits with sub-contractors during tender stage.
- Manage EH&S documentation for the project.
- Develop detailed project implementation plan and track on a regular basis. Ensure project is in line with timelines and budgets.
- Weekly updates internal and client updates. Weekly client meeting during construction stage.
- Project manage all sub-contractors and suppliers during construction stage. Hold regular contractor meetings ensuring all stakeholders are aligned with programme.
- Regular site visits for sub-contractor/work supervision.
- Ensure delivered project meets Lawler Sustainability’s quality standards and that design drawings are accurately followed.
- Responsible for key account management and maintaining and fostering the client relationship.
What We’re Looking For:
- Holder of a Third Level Diploma/Degree in Facilities/Building Services, Mechanical, Electrical or Sustainability Engineering
- Good technical knowledge of building engineering energy systems
- Capability of managing projects within timelines and budgets
- Experience in site works including auditing and identifying energy saving opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus, ensuring a high profile in the day-to-day running of the sites and a consistently strong link to all stakeholders
- Resourceful problem solver and with initiative, empathetic to client’s day to day business problems and frustrations
What We’re Offering
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Remote working and bike to work scheme
- Close working relationship with senior managers and directors
- Direct exposure to clients
- Private healthcare fully subsidised
- Great work-life balance
- Professional subscription fees paid monthly
- A company that supports your personal and professional development (through internal and external CPD)
- Support to Chartership
- Fast-moving and challenging role
- Great culture and company social club
Visit our Lawler Careers page for more reasons why Lawler Group in Kilkenny should be your next move.
Fast-track your career in one of Ireland’s top engineering firms by applying now.
We hope to hear from ambitious engineers looking to work in a company that places a great emphasis on its staff and rewards achievement. If you think you fit what we’re looking for, do not hesitate to apply today!
Check out our Careers page for all of our latest job vacancies here.
Keep up to date with all our latest updates on our website and on LinkedIn.
COVID-19 considerations; Our office has taken all recommended services to return to work and we are offering flexible working to our staff alternating between the office and home working.