We are looking for a passionate Project Manager to join our rapidly growing Energy Performance Contracting team.
Lawler Sustainability is a leading company in Ireland in the built environment sector and was awarded for two years in a row the title of Best Building Performance Consultancy (up to 50 employees) in the UK and Ireland.
Our vision is to become the leaders in Ireland in designing, implementing, and managing energy efficiency projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- All stages of the implementation of an energy efficiency project
- Initial engagement with potential clients
- Site surveys in order to identify energy and carbon reduction opportunities
- Prepare business cases and project proposals
- Procurement of equipment and contractors
- Produce Investment Grade Audits
- Project manage all sub-contractors and suppliers during the implementation stage. Ensuring a strong link between all project stakeholders.
- Regular site visits for sub-contractor supervision
- Constant communication channel for the client and regular updates
- Monitor and optimise savings during the performance stage via our in-house Lawler Vision monitoring and control system
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Project Manager
- Holder of a Third Level Diploma/Degree in Facilities/Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Good technical knowledge of building engineering energy systems
- The capability of managing contracts within timelines and budgets
- Experience in site works including auditing and identifying energy-saving opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus, ensuring a high profile in the day-to-day running of the sites and a consistently strong link to all stakeholders
- Resourceful problem solver
- SEAI Experience (e.g. EXEED and BEC grant schemes)
- Knowledge of Planned Preventive Maintenance requirements
- Energy Auditor for SI426/SI599 / Certified Energy Manager
What We’re Offering:
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Work in the vibrant city of Kilkenny
- Close working relationship with senior managers and directors
- Direct Exposure to clients
- A company that supports your personal and professional development (through internal and external CPD)
- Support to Chartership
- Fast-moving and challenging role
We hope to hear from ambitious engineers looking to work in a company that places a great emphasis on its staff and rewards achievement.
If you think you fit what we’re looking for, do not hesitate to apply today!
Check out our Careers page for all of our latest job vacancies here.
COVID-19 considerations; Our office has taken all recommended services to return to work and we are offering flexible working to our staff alternating between the office and home working.