Since 2015 Lawler Sustainability has set the bar as Irelands foremost Sustainability Experts and we are currently in position to recruit for a Sustainability Consultant.
Our mission is to close the loop between Sustainability Consulting, Engineering, Contracting and Accreditation. That is why we are the only One Stop Shop (OSS) in Ireland
Our approach is holistic and our recommendations are agnostic to any methodology, we focus on providing the best for our clients and the planet in a professional non biased manner.
By working with the team at Lawler Sustainability our clients benefit from our deep understanding of integrated complex issues regarding energy consumption and energy outputs.
Experience & Passion cannot be bought and our team have both in abundance as we seek the best solutions for our clients and the planet – Come and join this exciting team today!
- Be part of a rapidly growing team with fast progression to leadership roles
- Be a sustainability consultant to help companies to gain certification in the BREEAM, LEED, WELL and EDGE rating systems
- Provide part L and NZEB advice on a range of our projects
- Conduct site inspections and energy surveys when necessary
- Manage sustainability projects from concept to handover stage
- Preparing sustainability strategies for clients
- Prepare technical reports
- Complete additional training/education where needed
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in a relevant field
- Excellent knowledge in one or all of the following: BREEAM, LEED, WELL and EDGE rating systems
- Desirable: Qualified Non-Domestic Building Energy Rating (BER) Assessor
- Desirable: Part L compliance familiarity
- Experience in delivering projects on time and within budget
- Understand and apply current and proposed Sustainability related legislation (Building and Planning regulations)
- Experience with cost estimates for renewable energy systems.
- Mentor junior team members to help develop technical and soft skills within the team.
- Be familiar with the preparation of tender documentation and associated administration.
- Experience with cost estimates for renewable energy systems
What We’re Offering
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Remote working and bike to work scheme
- Close working relationship with senior managers and directors
- Direct exposure to clients
- Private healthcare fully subsidised
- Great work-life balance
- Professional subscription fees paid monthly
- A company that supports your personal and professional development (through internal and external CPD)
- Support to Chartership
- Fast-moving and challenging role
- Great culture and company social club
Visit our Lawler Careers page for more reasons why Lawler Group in Kilkenny should be your next move.
Fast-track your career in one of Ireland’s top engineering firms by applying now.
We hope to hear from ambitious engineers looking to work in a company that places a great emphasis on their staff and rewards achievement.
Check out our Careers page for all of our latest job vacancies here.
COVID-19 considerations; Our office has taken all recommended services to return to work and we are offering flexible working to our staff alternating between the office and home working.