Who are we?
Lawler Sustainability is an award-winning, multi-disciplinary team of highly qualified Building Services Engineers with offices in Kilkenny, Cork, Dublin and London. We offer a range of engineering services including building services design, project management, and sustainability and low carbon consultancy. Our company is rapidly growing within all construction sectors including Education, Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Retail, Leisure and Public Buildings.
Why work with us?
- We are widely recognised as one of the most experienced, professional and innovative building services engineering consultancies in Ireland
- We pride ourselves on our excellent support network of employees and management who are always eager to help each other
- We are fully committed to a policy of equality of opportunity in our employment practices
- We work in many sectors of industry giving our staff opportunities to gain a broad base of knowledge and experience
- We support and develop our people to enhance their competencies towards the achievement of their ambitions
- We are proud to work with a very broad spectrum of exclusive clients
- Enhanced Employee Benefits
- Active Social Club
- Kilkenny is an attractive location for talented people and their families to live and work with a quality of life that other locations in Ireland can’t offer.
- Kilkenny people have some of the shortest commutes in Ireland, with 64% of people who live there travelling 30 minutes or less to work versus 48% of people in Dublin.
- Very competitive house prices and rental market
- 79 primary schools, including national schools, special schools and private schools
- 16 secondary schools with three of them making the top 10 in the province
- Three third level facilities within 30 minutes including Waterford IT, IT Carlow and NUI Maynooth
- A wide range of childcare facilities including Montessori, pre-school and day care