Webinar - Increase Profits and Reduce Costs with Energy Performance Contracts
Join the Webinar
Enter your name and email to register for our online event – this is your opportunity to learn how to achieve guaranteed energy savings.
On this webinar you will learn how:
- To reduce energy, operating & maintenance (O&M) costs and CO2 emissions by up to 50% across the board
- To access grants, subsidies, and other proof of concept supports for energy performance improvement and CO2 reductions.
- To realise guaranteed savings from Energy Performance Contracts.
- To strengthen your cash flow while hitting CO2 targets in line with the Government’s Climate Action Plan
- We support customers in the financing of Energy Performance Contracts
A proven Track Record
€1.5m saved in Dublin
As the Energy Service Company (ESCo), working with Codema, Dublin’s Energy Agency, Lawler Sustainability has calculated energy savings of approximately 35% and carbon emission reductions of 321 tonnes each year. With guaranteed energy savings over an agreed period, the contract also includes full maintenance of all equipment associated with the upgrades.
To date Lawler Sustainability have delivered on the contract with cost savings of €1.5 million and energy savings of 38%. This is a phenomenal success, and we would certainly recommend the EPC approach by Lawler Sustainability”.
Joe Hayden, Codema – Dublin’s Energy Agency