We may obtain information about general Internet usage by using cookie files which are stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Visitors to our website can choose not to consent to cookies, or they can manage their cookie preferences, or they can select to opt-in to some or all types of cookies. We use a cookie management platform for this purpose.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Disclosure Of Data
Lawler Sustainability may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Lawler Sustainability
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- In connection with any company sale, merger or acquisition
- In connection our insurance
- With certain professional service providers such as legal, accounting, insurers.
Lawler Sustainability aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. Other rights you have in relation to your personal data are, the right:
- to access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- to rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- to request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
- to be informed about how and why we use your Personal Data
- to restrict the processing of your Personal Data
- to object to the use of your Personal Data
- to data portability in relation to the information you provide to Lawler Sustainability. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
- to make a complaint to the Data Protection Commission (dataprotection.ie)
Please note that:
- the above rights are not absolute, and limitations and exemptions may apply.
- we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
All Service Providers are engaged under contract and are bound by a duty of confidentiality. Any third-party Service Providers that are deemed Data Processors must sign a Data Processing Agreement detailing their obligations with regard to the security and protection of the Personal Data they have access to as part of the service being provided.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Information Collection And Use:
Lawler Sustainability is obligated to define a lawful basis for processing Personal Data. Below is a summary of our use of Personal Data and the lawful basis we rely on for the processing different categories of data for different purposes.
Performance of a Contract – when you engage with us to provide a service, we must process certain Personal Data to interact with you, administer the contract and perform any part of the agreed service
Compliance with a Legal Obligation – in certain instances, we may be required by law to collect Personal Data
Legitimate Interests – we will rely on this lawful basis to send you information that we feel may be of interest to you unless you have opted not to receive such information. You have the right to opt-out of receiving this information at any time